About Mosby Woods PTA
We are the parents and teachers working together to support the "Learn, Give, Thrive" goal for all students at Mosby Woods Elementary School.
Our mission is to provide financial and organizational support for programs at Mosby Woods, which can only be done by the fantastic Mustang families that support our organization!
Check out some of the great events we sponsored, paid for, or provided volunteer assistance in the 2016-2017 school year.
We raised enough funds last year to donate $12,000 to go towards Dr. Aste's Wish List!!!
- We paid to bring in-school assemblies!
- Technology Purchases
- The PTA purchased new iPads!!
- Field Trips
- We help offset the cost to families by contributing $7,000 towards field trips ensuring all our kids had an opportunity to participate in these wonderful learning experiences.
- Social Events
- Fall Ball
- International Night
- Barnes and Noble Book Fair
- Restaurant Night
- Movie Night
- After-School Activities/Enrichment Programs
- We spend a lot of time finding a balance between fun hands-on activities to ones that challenge our students both physically and mentally.
- Staff Appreciation
- Throughout the year we coordinated events to show how much we appreciate our outstanding teachers!